Old March 5th 05, 08:36 PM
DoN. Nichols

Brian Baird wrote:
In article OtgWd.44700$xt.33304@fed1read07,
says...
Hmm, don't see much difference. By the way, I'd have to disagree with you
on the thought that the B&W mode is ineffective. I get results with my 20D
set on B&W with the yellow "filter" and contrast at +1 that emulate Ilford
XP-2 very closely.
Example: (nude warning...)
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com/KitchenNudeNo2.html

Now you're cooking with GAS!

Hmm ... the burners are missing -- and there is not enough
detail in the web image (at least) for me to be sure that it is not
electric.

But I do find myself wondering how she *got* there, barefoot,
with all that junk on the floor. Or did she wear shoes, and then toss
them out of the image frame before the shot?

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564