Old November 5th 15, 05:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Photoshopped?

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Sometimes, though, I write on the fly and see later that what I have
written is does not clearly convey my intent.

imagine that.

That happens in my writing far less than it happens in your writing.

i did not comment on the frequency.

When it does, as in this example, I have no problem in returning and
owning up to it as I did in this example.

You never do own up to your mistakes. You just do the weasel dance.

wrong. i do own up to my mistakes, but it takes more than you simply
saying it's wrong.

usually, you twist it into something not said and argue against that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9XuJJXylw

that's your theme song.