Old November 4th 15, 05:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default Photoshopped?

| Sometimes, though, I write on the fly and see later that what I have
| written is does not clearly convey my intent.

Not to worry. They both approve of "ermm",
which is an inappropriate indicator of casualness,
feigning sloppy speech for no reason. That's
far more annoying than inefficient phrasing.

And what about the 10/1 ratio of irrelevant
to relevant posts? So far I see 14 posts, none
of them really addressing the topic. I'd rather
someone say something interesting badly than
to say irrelevant things well.

So, uhhh.. Hmmmm... What was it talking
about you were?