Old November 11th 04, 08:55 PM
LARUEPJ

I realize I'm a little behind times here, but I couldn't imagine life without
my Olympus C-3040Z (3.3MP). It's been my constant companion for the past three
years and I've shot literally tens of thousands of photos with it.

If I had to do it over again tomorrow, I'd still buy it. It goes everywhere
with me and I've shot just about anything and everything that moves or doesn't.

The only things I would change if I could is the optical zoom and the macro
focus. The zoom is 3x and the macro can't handle anything closer than 8
inches.

Good luck and happy hunting!

LaRue