Old August 6th 18, 09:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Stereo Imaging

On 8/6/2018 12:59 PM, wrote:
OK, thanks for the info.

These stereograms are quite good, and seem to work on the same
principle as mine.

However, I make use of what I call fusion dots, which help the user to
align eyes to perceive the depths.

Be happy to send my 3 images on request.

That sounds like an interesting sub specialty of photography. The
variety of uses is one of the nicest things about photography as an art
form.
My personal interest is abstractions, interpretations, and manipulation.
Some hate it, and some don't. I and others may very well enjoy and
appreciate the work of others, using other sub-specialties, without
wanting to do it themselves. e.g. One poster here does some really neat
work with insects, you obviously enjoy your work with stereo.

--
PeterN