Old November 15th 17, 08:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Ripe Apples

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:43:39 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

And when using a gloss monitor, although the highlights and mid range
colors are great, it is very difficult to see gradations of color in the
shadow to dark areas.

complete nonsense.

Most people may not care, but I do. I know the
gloss on Apple branded monitors is not as high as it used to be, but I
prefer to work on a matte surfaced monitor.

only because you've used ****ty glossy displays.

Gee, they were all Apple branded products.

so what?

nobody said everything apple makes is perfect.

All they do is deny that the Apple product under discussion has any
faults. 'They' being you.

bull****. i never said anything remotely close to that.

peter made the ludicrous and unfounded claim that retina displays have
issues with the shadows. that's complete nonsense, entirely fabricated
by him solely to argue.

Thank you for being so prompt with an example.

Eric Stevens