Old April 9th 05, 05:00 PM
Hannah

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi!

While ago I bought Nokia 6600 Smartphone which has a VGA resolution
camera. As I basically carry it where ever I go, I have been taking
quite a collection of photos. The problem however is that printing out
the 640x480 resolution photos is quite useless, the outcome is poor.

Do people really expect anything worthwhile from camera phones? Visually,
there may be enough clues to remember what the scene was, but then when
printed???
It amazes me when I'm out somewhere with my 16+ megapixel beast seeing
people taking pix of the same scene with a telephone!? What can they really
expect out of this exercise?

H.