Old February 21st 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Conna[_2_]

Default Digital camera advice

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy a new digital camera.I want a compact one with image
stabilization and about 8mp. There are so many on the market and the more I
look the more I get confused so I was wondering if anyone could reccommend a
couple for me under the £200 mark. I like the Sony Cybershot range but I
have read good and bad reviews about all of them.

I want it for general purpose use but I do take a lot of photo's in the dark
and the trouble I have at the moment with my old camera is I get a lot of
blurred images.

Any help would be appreciated.

nb. I would like one with a Lithium ion rechargable battery.

Thanks.