Old August 20th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default PING: D-Mac !

On Aug 20, 1:07 am, D_Mac wrote:
Uh oh... Bad new Bret.
I just tried to use you VIsa for the cameras but Adorama said
something about declined. It seems you've topped it out on lens hire,
mate. Why didn't you let me know? I've still got plenty of good Stigma
stock left from the store.

I'd have been only too happy to let you experience some real quality
glass if you'd just communicate once in while. Now we both miss out.
Bloody credit limits. Can you get 20 grand lift on it please? There's
a lot of stuff I need for the boat too.

Maybe some good stuff will show up on EBAY ... now that I've got your
PayPal password and all.....