Old August 20th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

Default PING: D-Mac !

On Aug 19, 6:56 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Aug 20, 11:02 am, Annika1980 wrote:

Hey D, now that we are buddies and all ... and since you're so rich
and stuff .... howz about buying me one of those new 1DsMKIII Nikon-
killers?

OK.
You don't mind if I have one too, do you?

Doug

We are all witnessing a new Summer Love. Is't this the most exciting
non-event we have oberved on this site? So touching. Could this lead
to the dissolution of both of their marriages. By all means weigh in
on the matter. This could lead to a new trend....trade in your old
partner for a new body...Bret's old 30 for the EOS1DsMKIII and
whatever Doug is shooting with this week for the same....This should
make their spouses a little nervous I would think.