Old December 14th 03, 09:40 PM
Chris Robisch

Default New Scenic Photos

Good evening,

I have updated my landscape photography site with 11 new color images.
Feedback is
welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. I would love to know what other
artists and photographic artists think. The details can be found at the
middle left of this page:

http://www.scenicprints.com/news/14DECEMBER2003C.htm

Thanks and best regards,

Chris

Note: This is not spam or an attempt to sell. This a newsgroup posting
attempting to communicate with, and obtain critiques and feedback from,
other artists. Some have falsely accused and harrassed myself and my web
hosting company unfairly. If you do not wish to view and critique, please
just ignore this post.

Scenic Prints: Fine Art Landscape Photography
Capturing the essence and beauty of the Rocky Mountains and the American
West.
http://www.scenicprints.com