Old June 14th 18, 08:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Question for you Apple crazies

On 6/14/2018 2:50 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

One of my reasons for not getting one, is that I
do not like a glossy screen.

that hasn't been an issue in nearly a decade.

It is for me, and that's what counts. Instead of posting a knee jerk
reaction, read what I said.

i did read it.

the problem is you're basing your opinion on long obsolete hardware.

read what i said:
the current displays are nowhere near as glossy as they used to be.

And they still do not show tonal gradations in the darker areas. That is
one of the reasons why graphics professionals use matte displays.

retina resolution is *far* more important.

--
PeterN