Old March 11th 04, 03:53 PM
PWW

Default Florida: Venice and Ding Darling, Venice rookery future

Roger,

Oooooo, lets see them. The very first photo I got published (and paid for)
in a National Magazine was of a Great Blue Heron Catching and Eating a two
and one half foot long live alligator.

BTW, your comment "Most of your images are backlit
or very large angle from sun to camera" surprised me. I did not realize that
half of those pictures I put up were like that. I always like your
observations. It is great to get such input and reevaluate my approach and
vision.

PWW
--
PWW (Paul Wayne Wilson)
Over 1,000 Photographs Online at,

On 3/11/04 9:09 AM, in article ,
"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)" wrote:

That's an interesting observation. I saw 2 alligators at Venice this
trip, one last year (even got images of the alligator eating a young egret).

Roger