Old February 13th 19, 08:14 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Diesel[_3_]

Default 'nospam'

"David B." "David
Sat, 09 Feb 2019 16:32:44 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 09/02/2019 16:26, Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote:

https://nofile.io/f/rJGCQ1mtUHv/Spit...Marcus+-+Oct+2
018.JPG

My son took the photograph. 2210 will open the lock.

It would have been better to have not posted a password-protected
link in the first place. This kind of behaviour would reduce my
level of respect for you if it were not already as low as
possible.

What do you think of the photograph? There are not many flying
nowadays.

And I quote:

Your honesty can be determined by your actions, such as snipping the
relevant section of my post.

As it can easily be demonstrated that you are extremely dishonest,
any statements you make about your sobriety are suspect. Without
evidence I cannot take any statement you make as being truthful. I
stand by my position that you are a drunkard.

You completely ignore what the person writes and ask a question as if
they wrote nothing. Rude, to say the least.

--
Seen on the back of a loaded horse trailer: