Old March 2nd 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Thor Lancelot Simon

Default "New" TMY: same as it ever was?

In article ,
____ wrote:
In article ,
(Thor Lancelot Simon) wrote:

Time to plug in the densitometer again and hope it's still working, I
suppose. I wonder what exactly Kodak is up to: did they revert production
to how (and where?) it used to be before the first set of changes?

They probably didn't bother to rewrite the data sheet,...just rename it.

No -- they made a dramatic change in their development recommendation for
the second version of the film, but now seem to have changed it back.

The densitometer seems to work, so we'll see...

--
Thor Lancelot Simon

"The inconsistency is startling, though admittedly, if consistency is to
be abandoned or transcended, there is no problem." - Noam Chomsky