Old December 12th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default [SI] Autumn Critique

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:35:38 -0500, "Kinon O'Cann"
wrote:

Bob Flint: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/90224150

You know Bob, the only thing worse than submitting a shot that deprives us
of our autumn icons is making excuses in the text.

Well, a duck is a bird... like a turkey...

And, to make matters
worse, you then explain that you used film, for God's sakes!

There were very few good digitals back then... at least that I could afford...

And scanned a
4x6 piece of paper?!

More plastic than paper...

How quaint. Look, Bob, maybe this picture is an
accurate portrayal of what autumn is up there,

Dead brown grass and ducks? Yup, about sums it up...

but please, you need to take
the shoot-in more seriously.

That's true...

Grade: B