Old March 23rd 07, 08:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
nikky

Default Make Short films and win prizes

Just wanted to tell you about http://www.filmaka.com- a new website,
an online competition where you can submit your short films, videos,
commercials, animations, video art...and much, much more!
It's a monthly contest based on a particular theme. Make a film not
more than 3 minutes. First 15 winners would get a 500$ cash prize and
1000$ for a follow up film plus also can win a Feature film contract
with Hollywood filmmakers

Actors Colin Firth & Bill Pullman, directors Werner Herzog, Neil
LaBute, John Madden, Paul Schrader, and Wim Wenders, as well as other
top producers and financers in the film business are all on our jury
panel, and together with other members of Filmaka.com will decide on
who will win a deal with us to make their feature film.

Sign up to vote on your favorite films and help someone win a feature
film contract from Filmaka.com. And if you think you can compete,
submit a short between 1-3 minutes for our second contest and see if
you have what it takes to win!

Filmaka.com is accepting submissions worldwide in any language - enter
Contest 4 and submit your short by March 27th.
This could be great exposure for you and your films/videos... plus, a
chance to get selected by the jury from Hollywood to make a film with
them.
Please Note that membership is free for aspiring filmmakers all over
the world.
Wishes to Involve with us and through us.
Regards!
Nidhi Jain
For filmaka.com