Old November 3rd 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

Default KODACHROMES LOVE THE SE 5400!

On 2007-11-03 02:15:25 -0400, said:

On Nov 3, 1:28 am, Annika1980 wrote:
I was scanning a few old slides for a friend tonight and thought this
one was particularly cool. Mr. C calls it simply, "The Drug Store."

That Kodachrome slide was taken 60 years ago.
Let's hope our digital images hold up as well.
I'll wager not.

I love these old pics. They bring you back in time, although this is
WAY before my time! It's amazing how the color and condition of the
slide has held up for so many years. Tell Mr. C. nice pic!
Helen

What's so good about this picture is that even without the interest of
its age and being brought back in time, it's just a good picture and
would have been thought so they day the photographer got it back in the
box from Kodak.
--
Michael

I agree!