Old August 4th 04, 12:38 AM
Mike

Default photography and drawing

"Mark M" wrote in message
news:yaVPc.16923$Oi.14539@fed1read04...

"TP" wrote in message
(Mike Henley) wrote:

I'm wondering if any of you guys do both photography and drawing as a
hobby, and what effect you find drawing has on your photography.

I do both drawing and watercolour painting as hobbies, and photography
for a living. My photographic composition has improved considerably
since I did a drawing course earlier this year (or so I am told).

Lets see some of your work, TP.

My ex taught art in a middle school for 25 years, perspective and compsition
were always taught early on in each class. One has to wonder what tp's
photos looked like for all those years before his "drawing" class.