Old November 21st 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rudy Benner

Default Photocopy of manual for Sony HVL-F36AM Flash Attachment

"Norman Swartz" wrote in message
I would like to buy an original or photocopy of the manual for the HVL-
F36AM flash attachment for the Sony Alpha-100 (also known as A100)SLR
camera. If it is inconvenient for you to make photocopies, you could mail
me the manual, and I could look after the photocopying at my end and would
mail the manual back to you the same day. Alternatively, you could send
me
jpg scanned images of the pages. I will, of course, pay for all postage
involved and will be willing to pay a small (reasonable) fee for your
troubles. Many thanks.

http://www.sonystyle.ca/commerce/ser...ductId=1002968

or

http://tinyurl.com/y7qn78

thats the Sony Canada site, I presume you want that? They want you to
register, but from what I can see, they don't want more money.