Old December 23rd 03, 01:18 AM
Bill

Check the local papers dickhead, there are tons of them still using that
old camera and
happy to have it. They don't need mega mega pixels and if it still works
they see no
reason to fix it. Check the prices they are still commanding at Ebay for
their
antiquated ability to stil take a photograph perfectly suited for printing
low res
on a newspaper press. Tell those guys at the high school football games
taking
photos for their local daily papers that they're not pros because they don't
have
the latest gee whiz camera and they'll stick one of their lens up your
knowitall ass.

"Dylan" wrote in message
.. .
x-no-archive: yes

If you think we pros STILL use those cameras you have your head so far up
your ass you'd have trouble recognizing anything other than your own
prostate. The dickhead reference shows, charm, grace and intelligence on
your part. Lots of Kodaks nowadays on the sidelines at NFL games. Thanks

for
the laughs. You crack me up.
"Bill" wrote in message
gy.com...
Now, I've done the heavy lifting for you Dylan, you figure out what
resolution these
cameras shoot in. I never said the 2500 compared to them, I said that

there
are still
lots of folks using that resolution in their work.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/dcs620x.html
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_...s/dcs720x.html
http://www.steves-digicams.com/d1.html

"Bill" wrote in message
gy.com...
Hey dickhead, did you read my words? Did I say they're using 2500's?

I've
got a clue, you better go buy one.

"Dylan" wrote in message
.. .
x-no-archive: yes

Yes many pro journalists are using 2500s. Why the NPAA mailing list

is
full
of 2500 users. Get a clue pal.