Old May 24th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
ken d

Default Olympus dalliance with DSLRs over?

On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:30:17 -0700, John Navas
wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:24:17 -0700, SMS
wrote in :

On 24/05/10 10:18 AM, Bruce wrote:

snip

Meanwhile, Micro Four Thirds is a spectacular success. It makes sense
for Olympus to concentrate on Micro Four Thirds.

Huh? Why don't you ever see anyone with a micro 4:3 camera. Go to a
popular vista point in a place like Yosemite where it looks like a D-SLR
convention is being held and look for a micro 4:3 camera. I've never
seen one, at least not in March 2010. Meanwhile you see loads of the
latest Canon and Nikon models. I've also never seen one for sale in a
store that sells interchangeable lens cameras.

You really do need to get out more.

SMS only gets out to imaginary parks with imaginary cameras where he
installs his imaginary computer-controlled geyser systems.

http://www.wifi-forum.com/wf/showpost.php?p=448381&postcount=101