Old May 26th 04, 02:18 AM
Gregory W Blank

Default Plumbing photographs

In article ,
(Alexis Neel) wrote:

I have pictures, somewhere, that I think you will find helpful. They
are of one of my many darkrooms I've build over the last 20 years, and
comes from a professional, productive perspective. It might take a
few days to find them, if they aren't packed already (we're moving
back to the states from Europe at the end of June) If I can't find
them, would a detailed drawing do?

Alexis

www.alexisneel.com

I would like to see them as well, I'll be build a new darkroom perhaps in the
next 6 months. Each has been progressively bigger, the next one I am thinking
300-400 square feet. The one I currently have is 10x12.
--
Baltimore & DC Large Format User Website

http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank

For best results expand this window at least 6" at 1152 x 768 resolution