Old May 24th 04, 07:55 PM
McLeod

Default Plumbing photographs

On Mon, 24 May 2004 19:29:39 +0200, Gilbert Dumont
wrote:

In "The new darkroom handbook" (Focal press) you will find just what
you are looking for.

Gilbert

Yes, I have that book. It has some very good examples, but I was
looking for real world advice. If someone has recently plumbed a sink
and discovered that they would do something differently next time, I
would be interested in that type of thing. How many water outlets
they would have, how many temperature regulated hoses, any sink
finishing advice, etc. I'm looking for potential improvements to my
sink and plumbing I haven't thought of. Would you make the sink
ribbed so water can flow under the trays or would you leave it flat
for easier cleaning, etc?