Old May 9th 04, 01:28 PM
Pieter Litchfield

Default Help!!! Anyone got any film drying tips?

don't wipe film at all!! Make the last step in processing a 30 second bath
in distilled water with a couple of drops (literally) of Photo-Flo (wetting
agent) and then hang the film to dry in a dust free closet or bathroom
overnight. The use of distilled water & Photo-Flo should prevent hard water
stains. I never touch wet film - the emulsion is soft and very easily
damaged.

"Fire Ball" wrote in message
After successfully managing to scratch the last two films I have

processed -
my by the squeegee!! - I am in desparate need for a cheap alternative. I

did
read somewhere that you could wipe them with coffee filters as they are

lint
free and designed & made not to drop fibres. Anyone tried this and then

warm
heat from a hairdrier?

FireBall