Old October 23rd 05, 02:13 AM

Default Pinging Alan, Mike and David: more info on the Iwo Jima pictureenlargements

All Things Mopar wrote:

Hi, guys.

Would you or anyone just lurking be at all interested in my
posting the full text of the several E-mails I exchanged with
the fellow who did those 1,600% image increase's of my
Mt.Suribachi picture?

Perhaps you might glean something useful that I didn't and clear
this up. We'd all learn something in the process, maybe...

Why not post them here?

I've looked at the images posted in the alt.binaries group,
and find the enlargement job VERY good. It is not something that
can be done in photoshop (CS2), at least not anything
simple. I do see artifacts, but every method has artifacts.

Roger