Old March 10th 04, 04:29 PM
tm

Default Does it matter what colour I paint my darkroom?

My darkroom, situated in my garage away from all walls, measures 5 x 6 feet
and the walls are particle board sheets with 2 x 4 wood framing. Since I
love the smell of wood, I did not paint any of the wood and I've not
experienced any adverse affect while printing with my enlarger. Thus, I do
not see any reason to paint a darkroom black unless there is a distinct
circumstance that someone else might have a problem with in their own
environment.

"SofaKing" wrote in message
Seriously. Any thoughts on this. So far it's different shades of gray. I
know Ctein drapes his in black plastic claiming it sucks up the dust. Thx.