Old March 5th 04, 03:40 AM
BertS

Default Cleaning Glass Negative Carrier

Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:

What is ROR?

Residual Oil Remover

Type "http://www.google.com" and then "ror cleaning"
= get it from the horse's (and his relatives) mouth.

When I was at college the computer system would often
(more times than I care to admit) spit out:

" 25 errors in compile.

Sometimes this compiler has been accused of being hard to please.
14:32:27.604 4 Jan 1968 is just one of those times.

Programming manuals are available from Miss. Strange, Room 304.
$5.00, cheap."

What can I say? 17:00:12.247 4 Mar 2004 is just one of those times.

Lucky you. My first compiler used to say "What? Me worry?" and print an ASCII
picture of Alfred E. Newman.

Language was MAD on a 1410 with a 1401 pre-processor. State of the art at the
time. No tubes any more, just discrete transistors.

Bert

Bert