Old May 19th 17, 01:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default David Brooks can be an interesting person...

Whisky-dave
Thu, 18
May 2017 14:13:39 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On Thursday, 18 May 2017 12:49:01 UTC+1, Diesel wrote:
Whisky-dave
Wed,
17 May 2017 09:02:50 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Now lets get back to comparing cat pictures :-)

Just be sure your exif data has been stripped before doing so.
And, you don't share any other possible ways of identifying
yourself to David Brooks. He is a confirmed stalker. you don't
need to take my word for it, you can google about it.

you mean the new york Cultural commentator ?

Nope.

I mean this guy:

From: "David B."
I've had the misfortune of knowing him for approx 10 years or so now.

The last person that really annoyed me ended up in the cutter with
a dozen stiches in the back of his head and I ddn't raise a finger
just an eyebrow was enough.

Interesting...