Old May 18th 17, 01:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default A few more from Yosemite

"Savageduck" wrote in message
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvqfsozxu086j53/DSF4553-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/or7cq6um4psithj/DSF4573-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/byvhxa4iqicdw03/DSF4685-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/uonqwq86ierx5ug/DSF4758-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/448rl27c57zsiye/DSF4740-E.jpg
| https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3lpskk7dcay8ql/DSF4763.jpg

An interesting effect that I don't understand: The
images seem a bit hazy. (In Pale Moon [Firefox].) I then
downloaded E and viewed it in IrfanView. It's noticeably
sharper with deeper colors! I don't think I've ever
noticed such an effect before.

It must be nice to live within driving distance of
such jaw-dropping landscapes.

Technical note: I see the images but need to set
"No Style". I also wonder about the and . Maybe
some kind of software is inserting those? They serve
no purpose and make it harder to copy the link.