Old May 16th 17, 04:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
sid[_2_]

Default X-T2 @ Yosemite Today SOOC

Savageduck wrote:

Whilst the detail contained within the shots is all good they are all a
bit underexposed and lack contrast. They are all greatly improved with
just a slight S curve applied in your curves tool of choice.

Thanks for the comment.

Certainly a few tweaks are needed, but as I said, those shots were
SOOC, "straight out of camera" JPEGs with no adjustment applied.
I did not have a computer other than my iPhone on the road, so they
were loaded into the iPhone to be posted as SOOC examples. Now that I
am home I have the time to tackle the 450+ RAW files with all the tools
I have available so that I can ruin them.

Even with the underexposure I would have expected more vibrant images
straight out of the camera. Unless of course if you have set the SOOC jpeg
to be that way.
I'm sure your processed images will be better.

--
sid