Old November 28th 17, 11:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tim Watts

Default 4K screens RGB vs RGBW

On 27/11/17 22:56, Alfred Molon wrote:

Which other 15" notebook has a decent 4K screen for image editing?

Apple would be definitive really - but Dell do a series of monitors that
are absolutely excellent - 4k and 5k IIRC. We've got some 4k ones at
work used by UX/UI designers and we've had a Spyder calibrator on them
and they are extremely good right out of the box.

Not sure what the latest line of Dell laptops is like for the panels...

I would need a machine as fast as possible (which in practice means an
i7 7700HQ or similar processor and a fast graphics card), 16GB RAM or
more, M.2 SSD and HDD for space.