Old September 23rd 17, 05:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Affinity Photo for iPad

I bought a new toy last week, a 10.5” iPad Pro, with 512 GB, the keyboard,
and Apple Pencil. My purpose was to update my old iPad2, and to see how well
it would fit in as a replacement for a laptop for my photo travels.

I already had the Adobe Mobile Apps, Lightroom Mobile, Photoshop Fix, and
Photoshop Mix installed, and I had read good things regarding Affinity Photo
for iPad. So, I stepped and bought it. The end result is, I am very
impressed, it is so much more than the desktop edition, which I find to have
an awkward workflow. It is built to integrate with the iCloud file, or any
other app. For example I can save an edited image to my iCloud Drive, and/or
Dropbox, and/or Lightroom Mobile, all of which can make the file accessible
across all my devices, and sync with desktop/laptop LR.

I can transfer image files RAW, and/or JPEG, to my iPad from my X-E2, or X-T2
via WiFi.

So for any of you folks with an iPad I can highly recommend Affinity Photo
for iPad. Quite frankly I believe that it is currently one of the best photo
editing apps available for the iPad along with the Adobe Mobile set, and
Pixelmator.
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/ipad/

Savageduck