Old April 21st 17, 12:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Film scanners?

In article , Bill W
wrote:

And were anyone to do it all with film they would have several
thousand dollars invested in camera kit, development tank, trays and
enlarger. Not to forget a darkroom of some kind, bench, plumbing and
drainage.

Over the years I have variously used plates, sheet film, roll film and
digital and I have no hesitation in saying that digital photography is
very much to be preferred.

It's not just that. For a fair comparison, Duck would also have to buy
a new memory card every time he takes 36 photos, and then a new copy
of Lightroom every time he needs to process some photos. And don't
forget to keep those SD cards in the freezer, and keep your copy of LR
away from the kids so they don't get poisoned or burned.

+1