Old September 18th 15, 02:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Diesel

Default IrfanView: sometimes very slow loading

"p-0''0-h the cat (UK) - The voice of the Sheeple"

Thu, 17 Sep 2015
20:29:26 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

You never said any of that. Your original comments were about
using a hub to spy on people and that you couldn't do that with a
switch.

Unless you take additional steps, afaik, a switch isn't going to let
you snoop traffic on other ports. You do like your strawman arguments,
though. Deflect...much?

Wallow in your own ignorance loser. You

Right...

so it's well within your capabilities, I think. LOL.

Bull**** seems to be one of your best capabilities. You can shovel a
ton of it in a very short period of time. I am impressed.

--
Optimist: Someone who doesn't know all the facts yet.