Old March 14th 12, 12:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

Default I'VE DONE SOMETHING TERRIBLE !

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:53:56 +0000, Bruce wrote:
: Robert Coe wrote:
:
: On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:39:07 +0000, Bruce wrote:
: : Annika1980 wrote:
: :
: : On Mar 9, 1:24*pm, Bruce wrote:
: : Version II is optically as good as the Canon but
: : the Nikon's VR performs better than the Canon's IS, typically
: : offering a stop more in terms of stabilisation.
: :
: : Horse ****.
: :
: : If you can't accept the facts, say "Horse ****".
:
: Actually, Bret should have said "Bull ****". "Horse ****" has more to
: do with presentation than with substance. As in, "For five days or so,
: Canon's horse**** Web site has produced a 404 error when one tries to
: download their latest software updates."
:
:
: Have you tried other Canon sites or just the US site?
:
: Also try he
: http://software.canon-europe.com/

I had thought about trying a non-US site, but as of today Canon has taken
those links down. The updates weren't ready for prime time, I guess.

Bob