Old October 4th 03, 12:50 AM
Bluesea

Default gatherings of people - does a photographer need people permission for commercial purposes

"J C" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:25:06 GMT, "Bluesea"
wrote:

But, a cover photo isn't editorial. It's to sell the magazine which makes

it
commercial.

I would say that it would really depend. Surely you can think of a
case where a cover photo would be editorial. I know I can.

Yes, of course. It would have been better if I had inserted "necessarily" or
"automatically" between "isn't" and "editorial" and "generally" between
"It's" and "to."

"But, a cover photo isn't necessarily editorial. It's generally to sell the
magazine...."

--
~~Bluesea~~