Old January 11th 18, 10:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default P&S camera with GPS?

On 2018-01-11 08:55:30 +0000, micky said:

I've finally started going through my 100's of pictures from last spring
-- and it's wonderful -- and I'm pleased to say that in context I can
remember where, usually exactly where, each one was taken.

But I'm 71 and I can see the day coming when I won't remember my name,
so maybe I should consider a camera with GPS. Plus even now, once in a
while, I wish I knew where a lone picture was taken.

OTOH, I'm just a tourist, not what any of you folks would call a
photographer and I like that I can put my current camera in my shirt
pocket, that it doesn't swing around and get broken, doesn't attract
muggers, and doesn't weigh much.

So any chance to find a small P&S camera with GPS or geo-tagging?

If not, what would be the smallest cheapest camera with GPS, or -- I
don't need a make and model -- how big would it be and how much would
it cost?

When I googled I got mostly dash cams, drone cams, etc. so I figured I'd
save time and ask you all.

Here ya go!

https://pricespy.co.uk/category.php?l=s321866360
--