Old October 26th 09, 12:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Noons

Default Jupiter

Eric Stevens wrote,on my timestamp of 26/10/2009 7:56 PM:

Just to make the troll's day, here are two photographs of Oodnadata

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2569/...6f7e7b02_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2427/...f519fca5_b.jpg

As you can see, it is at the crest of a local mountain.

Hehehe! Been there, done that.
Back in the 80s. Also in the same trip: Pedirka, Dalhousie, Purni Bore,
Finke River, Hamilton, MtConnor, Uluru, Katatjuta, Peterman ranges, Docker
River. And a heap of other places on the way in and out. Got a few scanned in
my gallery. There are a lot more.
I miss the days when we could take a long travel holiday in this country...