Old October 25th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Troy Piggins[_31_]

Default Jupiter

* stuff wrote :
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 01:43:38 +1000, Troy Piggins
wrote:

The astrophotography has been keeping me occupied lately. This
is my first attempt at planetary imaging. Lots to learn, I know.
Don't see much astrophotography here so thought I'd share.

You might like to subscribe to

alt.binaries.pictures.astro

During special events, like passages of comets, it's hard to keep up with
all that's posted and discussed there.

Thanks mate. I stick to text only groups. I find Ice In Space,
Cloudy Nights, and even Photography On The Net forums sufficient
to supplement my ever-decreasing USENET time.

--
Troy Piggins