Old August 15th 04, 07:18 AM
Roger Halstead

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 19:48:06 GMT, "greg" wrote:

Hi folks,

While going through some old equipment I bought off my mom years ago that
I'm preparing to sell, I came across this thing:

http://66.51.108.232/images/fuji_thing.jpg

Anyone tell me what this is? The white part on the bottom is semi-flexible
and seems to fit snuggly onto a lens mount, but I can't figure out what it
does.

You say it fits on the camera. Will the lens then fit into or on it?
If so them it's probably a close up adapter. They used to make them
that were nothing more than a spacing ring to move the lens out a bit.
Then again it may be part of something else.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Thanks in advance.