Old October 17th 04, 09:33 AM

Kibo informs me that Hugh Nagle stated
that:

Now, I know I could do a screen capture, but I was wondering if anyone had
any ideas on how best to photograph a computer screen.

It's easy. You'll need a tripod, positioned with the camera as parallel
as possible with the screen, & a shutter speed that's an *exact*
multiple of the displays refresh rate to prevent dark bars appearing in
the photo. Eg: to photograph an American TV screen (60Hz field rate,
30Hz refresh rate), you'd use a shutter speed of 1/30th, 1/15th, etc.