Old February 9th 18, 07:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Fuji's Moving Away From Retro

PeterN wrote:
On 2/9/2018 10:45 AM, Savageduck wrote:
newshound wrote:
On 09/02/2018 12:34, android wrote:
The new X-H1 has an oled display instead of an exposure compensation dial.

https://www.fujirumors.com/leaked-first-fujifilm-x-h1-images/

I think I would rather have a compensation dial than an ISO one.

That is only the X-H1, which is intended primarily as a video machine, not
a still photographer’s camera. The X-H1 is not a new X-T2.

The X-T3, like the X-Pro2, X-T2, and X-E3 will retain the exposure comp
dial. The X-Pro, and X-T families will continue to have an ISO , shutter
speed, and comp dials.

The X-T3 will likely have a BIS sensor which should bring improvements to
performance.

Thought you were leaving. Have a great trip. If you're going to
Capetown, bring your own water.
http://www.news18.com/news/world/out-of-water-cape-town-will-turn-off-the-taps-on-day-zero-1654189.html

I left Tuesday at 06:20 for SFO, then SFO to AMS, and now I am in Cape
Town.

AMS Schiphol on Wednesday evening by iPhone.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kcsf9xsv306tham/Feb%2009-2054.jpeg

Savageduck