Old September 17th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
mmills

Default Composition Help

The other day, I was out at sunrise and saw a beautiful grass-covered
hill tinged with orange. Along the top of the hill, the tall grass
drew attention to its wavy outline against a clear blue sky. Halfway
up, a herd of glistening black and white cattle was grazing. Why does
my photo not match what I thought upon seeing this sight? The sight
was beautiful, the photo is just a hill with spots on it. Is it
possible to get so much into one photo. I took the photo from the
road, from a distance of approx. 200 yards. I was using a Fujifilm
500mpx camera, but I don't that that is the issue - I would just like
to know what others would have done vis-a-vis distance, angle, height,
etc. Thanks.