Old January 15th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

Default 20D GETS SOME TONGUE !

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:
MarkČ (lowest even number here) wrote:

Annika1980 wrote:

I've often wondered about that too. Their tongue has barbs on it so
they can catch loose hairs when they groom themselves.

There's a stray cat that comes around and sleeps in a nook on the side of
my house. I sometimes leave out milk. Even if the milk freezes he
manages to scrape most of it up...

That's how we got our feral cat....First the milk, then kibbles to go with
the milk, then a cardboard box to sleep in, then a waterproof heating pad
for the Winter months, then a cat door into the garage, then move the food
and box into the garage, then into the house.....Now, 5 years later, the cat
is sleeping on our bed and eats nothing but roast chicken.......:^)