Old July 12th 15, 07:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Extracting off the screen.

On 7/10/2015 11:28 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , Peter Jason
wrote:

Thanks, but I really want videos that appear on the screen but have
lost their source URLs.
Jing, (and now Snagit) now seem to do the job.
Many photos in Flickr are copyrighted and can only be saved with this
sort of thing.

...and you are willing to admit to stealing copyrighted work to a group
of photographers. Some here are sensitive about that very sort of
thievery.

....er, um...no. I just use them to perfect my Photoshop skills, and
then discard them.

bull****.

there are plenty of freely available images where one can perfect
photoshop skills without jumping through hoops to get them.

or you could even use your own images.

OMG My pacemaker is needed. I agree with nospam's comment.

--
PeterN