Old July 11th 15, 05:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default Extracting off the screen.

| Then there is another important thing you should be aware of, 5/10/2015
| Google changed the Youtube API and most editions of download apps
| released prior to that date no longer work, and their update is
| questionable.

There's a new version of DownloadHelper that works.
Unfortunately, I had to install a new version of FF to
install the new DH. It only runs on FF36+. Now I'll have
to get more extensions. I need one to get my activity
indicator back. And with any luck I'll find one to completely
block the address/url bar functioning as a search input.
That's *really* irritating. And I'd like to get the Stop
button back... and get rid of that triple bar button that
opens the menu... Every version of FF breaks things.
I'd been fine with v 24 until now.