Old January 14th 18, 02:04 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Eco Clean

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

- Paul wrote:

1) Open LibreOffice Calc.
2) Drop JPG onto spreadsheet.
3) Print

It takes as many pages to print, as the JPG covers up.

I first tried to open the PowerPointe in Libre Office but that was a
complete disaster, apparently because Libre Office doesn't respect
PowerPointe formatting.
[http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...308fa9c 6530]

So then I did what you said.
1) I opened LibreOffice 5.3.4.2 (x64) on Windows
2) I clicked on the green "Calc Spreadsheet" on the left pane.
3) That brought up a blank spreadsheet
4) I dragged and dropped newt.bmp onto the spreadsheet
5) I moved the result to the top left corner.
[http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...a8bcda9 7dcf]
6) FilePrintPreview, but the margins are horrifically huge
[http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...67f1143 3148]
7) There are actually 9 pages to this but there really should only be 4
[http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id...4428ce2 5998]

How did you the sample document from 9 pages down to only 4 pages?

Is the trick to get 4 pages to reduce the margins manually?
Or to reduce the image size?