Old February 29th 08, 11:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Shawn Hirn

Default Who care really if the D3 is better/worse than some Canon model?

In article ,
Father Kodak wrote:

Am I the only one who finds this endless drivel borrrrrrring and
immature?

Nope. I couldn't care less either. My theory is, use whatever camera
works best for you. I don't have a vested interest in any camera
manufacturer. I am a long-time Canon user, but if someone wants to buy
Nikon, Sony, Smiggeggi, whatever, why in the world would I care? Life is
why too short for such silliness as camera religious arguments.