Old March 18th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default tripod recommendations?

In article .com,
" wrote:

I'm looking for advice on a light weight tripod to support a 4x5 field
camera for use while hiking and traveling. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. -- John Lapp

I like my Reis J100 with the J250 double tilt Head. I use it for my 8x10
camera without problems as well as with the smaller cameras I own.
Has interchangeable threads so you can mount 1/4 -20 or 3/8 socketed
cameras. I like wood pods for a number of reasons-chief being wintertime
use.
--
The things we hate most in life often turn out to be a mirror image
of ourselves. Better not to hate.

Findmedirectly - "infoatgregblankphoto.com"